Sunday 10 October 2010

Point of Information

Earlier this week I went to watch a debate at my school. The motion was, 'This house believes that brothels should be made legal in the UK'. I went having no idea whether I agreed with the motion or not and I left with the same opinion, except I now know who's a better debater. There were some very good arguments made and it really made me think and try to weigh up the pros and cons.

School has got me thinking about work experience as I will have to do at least one week of it in the summer, after my GCSEs. I would love to be involved with some kind of fashion website or anything to do with design or writing. I think I'll have to do some research to work out what it is I really want to do.

I have been saving up money for a while and am now searching the Internet on my favourite websites for something wintry to buy. I'm really feeling some boots. Maybe these : http://www.osoyou.com/items/1188164.publisha


No comments:

Post a Comment