Sunday 3 October 2010

Goodbye Summer

Quite upset that summer has gone. No more leaving hair to dry or going out in shorts, which is such a shame. Not looking forward to dark mornings and early evenings or the cold and rain. However, there is a plus side to winter: the clothes! How snugly does that look?


http://www.asos.com/Diesel/Diesel-Chunky-Hand-Knit-Scarf/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=1074735&SearchQuery=chunky knit&sh=0&pge=1&pgesize=20&sort=-1&clr=Beige

I’m also looking forward to having the stereotypical hot choc in front of the fire. Let’s be honest, it does make up for the morning rush to the tube station in the rain. Thinking about taking off wet socks, sorry, reminds me so much of Duke of Edinburgh and I can’t help but be so relieved that it’s over.  Hoping that the worst of the rain pours down while I’m inside, asleep. Not while I’m outside playing netball in a tournament Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment